Hello!
Thank you for visiting! I thought I would share some recent finds today.
I find myself really looking for hard to find, more rare and unusual items.
But, let's be serious, I can't pass up a good/great deal either!
This is a very tall and multi-colored French wicker basket.
French AND unusual!
It's in wonderful condition and HARD to FIND!
I added to my stack of French baskets to make a little side table by my sofa in the living room.
Great storage....they hold my paperwork/bills when they come in,
before they get paid and filed into file boxes.
How about this giant French harvest basket?
Very Unusual...my first one!
This was a fun find...
A pull down set of maps from an old school house!
Great condition....
A pair of Cool blue 1930's deco chairs!
Rare design on the back of these garden chairs...fun find!
And last...this adjustable, two tone dress form!
I have a hard time passing these up, even if I have several in stock!
But she is TINY WAISTED...darling and desirable!
Thanks for stopping by!
Ciao for now....
Debra







No comments:
Post a Comment