Saturday, August 13, 2011

A New Blog and Website

Hello!
Welcome old and new friends! Thank you for coming to visit!
For those who are new to my blog, my name is
Debra Hall and I'm very excited about my new
adventure.

I've been working with my fabulous friend Dusty Lu on the launch
of my new blog, website and Facebook page!!

It t started with LuLu taking some photos in my house for my website and
developed into the idea of a whole new look loaded with ideas, recent trips,
treasures and thoughts to share.
Lu's photography also inspired me to purchase a new camera, which I took
these blog photos with in my house and garden.
I'm having so much fun! It has been such a great learning process and
in the making for over a month, come visit my web locations
and I hope to share some Lifestyle ideas you may enjoy!
Until next time....Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment